Life is a precious gift from God. We can never tell when this gift would last. So, as there is no assurance for a “forever” here on mother Earth, let us do the things that would make us happy. Go crazy. Spend your salary. Eat whatever you want. Share the happiness that you have in life.
And so to make this life a memorable one, I’ve prepared a bucket list. Yes, a bucket list.. an unusual/crazy list of things that I wanted to try, taste, feel and experience…
- Swim with the whale sharks.
- Bag pack in nowhere.
- Eat “tamilok” in Palawan (I think it’s a worm – jelly like worm.. yum!)
- Help kids, poor kids, with their school needs.
- Meet a random guy friend in a random place.
- Bungee Jump!
- Create a website
- Create a macro
- Paint something nice.
- Meet Brandon Boyd in person (please..)
- Have a baby (lol)
- Write a short story/poem
- Compose a song
- Play the Ukelele
- Create a t-shirt design
- Buy a bike
- Own a native, cool, & relaxing resort
- Hit 1M by 30
- Love one/two random guy (wow, the numbers! lol)
- Drink the most great tasting beer (not sure what brand is it)
- Build a green house/Farm
- Learn how to bake
- Get drunk and talk less (kinda hard)
…..more to be added =)